Thank you for your interest in a career with SpiritJets.
SpiritJets is a rapidly growing management/charter company based at the
Spirit of St. Louis Airport (KSUS) in Chesterfield, MO., a top school rated community; www.chesterfieldmochamber.com.
SpiritJets operates a varied fleet ranging from mid-size business jets to super-mid and large cabin aircraft availing a career path from an entry-level first officer position, to an international captain on the large cabin CL604 and Falcon 900EX.
The SpiritJets corporate flight operations culture avails crew member’s a quality lifestyle with more time at home than with a Regional or Fractional company.
Resumes and Applications accepted by e-mail only. No phone calls.
Email resume to: [email protected]
Current Open Positions:
Mid-Sized Jet Captain – Part 135
Preferred type in one of these aircrafts:
LR75, LR60, Hawker 800XP/Hawker 750
- Airline Transport Pilot rating, Airplane Multi-Engine Land
- Capable of receiving and maintaining a First-Class FAA Medical
- 3000 Total Time
- 1500 Total PIC Time
- 500 PIC Jet
- College Degree preferred
Schedule and Benefits:
- Signing Bonus
- 8 guaranteed days off per month
- Avg. pilot flies 15 days per month
- Avg. nights away from home are 8 days or less per month
- First training event with the company and all new type ratings require a 12-month commitment. Recurrent training requires no commitment
- 10 vacation days
- 6 floating holidays (to be used the same as vacation days for the pilots)
- 2 personal days
- 5 sick days
- 401(k) program with a 4% company match, medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance, AD&D, and employee assistance programs
- FAA medical paid for by the company
- Monthly cell-phone stipend
- Uniform Dry Cleaning paid for by the company
- Per Diem paid at $2.71 per hour ($65 per day)